Examples of behavior exhibited by a manager, supervisor or lead that will get me angry enough to blow my top. I have zero tolerance for abusive "superiors". Cowards each and every one. It takes nothing to bully people afraid for their jobs.
1. Abusing the power of their status to intimidate employees.
2. Using security cameras to spy on employees when not at the workplace.
3. Letting older work staff bully the teenage work staff.
4. Using the schedule to punish employees.
5. Pushing their own duties down on the staff.
6. Creating a toxic work environment.
All of these plus more are happening in food services at the retirement home where my kids work. Unfortunately, there is not much I can do about it but educate my kids.
What is equally as bad is where are this persons superiors evaluating their performance. Perhaps their superior is equally culpable.